--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...>

http://www.spiritualregeneration.org/LecturesMMYPage1971.html
> > The quote appears between 00:21:00 and 00:22:30
>
> I had no doubt to the veracity of your attribution,
> I was just pointing out these are obviously two
> different quotations from two very different sources.

Fascinating response from Vaj. There was only one
single quotation being discussed in this thread,
the one Paul cited, not two.

Vaj questioned Paul's attribution, saying the quote
came from Prakashanand, not MMY. Paul reiterated that
it was indeed from MMY. Vaj needed to back down, but
he couldn't just say he was wrong; he had to pretend
there were two different quotations involved, one
from MMY and one from Prakashanand, and that he'd
never challenged Paul's attribution of the one from
MMY.

Another spiritual giant among us...