"But, brothers, patience and hope! We know what we are working for, we
know that the truth of God is on our side, that he has no attributes
that can favor the existing order of fraud, oppression, carnage and
consequent wretchedness. We may be sure of the triumph of our cause.
The grass may grow over our graves before it will be accomplished; but
as certain as God reigns, will the dominion of justice and truth be
established in the order of society. Every plant which the Heavenly
Father has not planted will be plucked up, and the earth will yet
rejoice in the greenness and beauty of the garden of God."

~1840's  Geo. Ripley

Brook Farm
http://infomotions.com/etexts/gutenberg/dirs/etext05/brkfm10.htm