TurquoiseB wrote:
> As so many spiritual teachers have said over
> the years, "What you focus on you become."

You sound really scared, Turq, and I can see why.

I've read that some people over in Spain don't
take kindly to immigrants. If I were you, I'd be
keeping a low profile.

>From what I've read, there are terrorists all
over the place over there, just waiting to pounce
or set off another bomb. Do you have any insider
information that you can supply? There are some
pretty nasty terrorists in Spain.

"Since 1968, ETA has killed over 800 individuals,
injured thousands and undertaken dozens of
kidnappings. The group is proscribed as a
terrorist organization by the Spanish and French
authorities as well as the European Union, and
the United States..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETA