* I'm thankful for my girlfriend, who looks incredibly hot on the
beach in the lower half of a bikini and even hotter without all that
annoying clothing.

    * I'm thankful for the nation of Spain, which in its wisdom has
passed age of consent laws that mean that her age of 13 proves no
barrier to our love.

    * I'm thankful for other women in the past who have allowed me to
practice my sexual predator magic on them and oppress them. You were all
nice in your way, but let's face it...the 13-year-old is hotter.

    * I'm thankful for my two monthly paychecks -- one from the CIA, the
other from the Dalai Lama -- which allow me to work full-time at
discrediting Maharishi, TM, and TM practitioners.

    * But most of all I'm thankful for my FFL stalkers, who have imagined
a lifestyle for me like the one above that is far more interesting than
my real one. Keep up the good work in the coming year.  :-)  :-)  :-)