[snip]

> But what fascinates me is what was *made* of the
> quote here. Even reading only in Message View, it
> appears that the only thing a few folks saw in the
> verse worth discussing was one word -- "corn."

[snip]

Your reading comprehension skills suck, Barry.

Reread what I originally responded to John and you'll see that the rest of the
verse -- indeed, the entire verse -- I considered incredible.  As such, it was
complete and other than praising it, which I did, there really wasn't anything
else to discuss about it.

Not discussing something doesn't mean one feels it worthless.  Au contraire, it
is because of its completeness and beauty that no other discussion need take
place.

But thank you, Barry, for managing to find the single shit stain in an
otherwise interesting and beautiful thread.  We can always count on you for
that.