http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8394168.stm?ls

I was wondering if the effect would be big enough to show up in a small bottle,
and sure enough it is. So all those climate change deniers can get baking soda,
vinegar, plastic bottles and thermometers and do the basic science themselves.

Except of course for some people faith is more important than fact. So I'd
hazard a guess that they'll either (a) refuse to watch the video (b)watch it
and claim the video was fixed, (c) watch it, do the experiment and then claim a
global conspiracy had fixed their thermometers/lamps/baking soda or worst of
all (d) watch it, do the experiment themselves, see that yes CO2 does keep
things warmer and then still insist that extra CO2 in the atmosphere is
unrelated to global warming. Some people are just plain nuts.