> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
> >
> > ...this time from authors.nag, FFL's self-appointed nightmare
> > mother-in-law, operator of the -Nitpicker Zone- death trap.
> >
> > Message # 236474
>
> The fascinating thing is that she found something
> to hate in the "Salsa Granny," too.
>
> Could it possibly be because Granny demonstrated
> more of an ability to enjoy life and have fun in
> three minutes on YouTube than Judy has displayed
> in sixteen-plus years on the Internet?

I think she has her version of fun. She seems to take sadistic pleasure in
running her endless, nag act. It's been described before...

The -Nitpicker Zone- where a nit is worth so much  more than a thousand words -
especially if it can be implemented in a self-serving but pointless poisonous
perpetually prolonged petty personal pissing match for anyone who mistakenly
chooses to continue to participate in it as a hapless nitpickee.

A bigger down side is that it accomplishes little-to-nothing to advance any
cause other than the personal ego of the obsessive professional nitpicker
extraordinaire. In fact it offends and alienates even previously neutral
observers as no one who dares even comment is safe from being found with real
or imagined nits to have picked by the professional nitpicker...in the
-Nitpicker Zone-.  And any critic, present or past, can be sure to be
persistently and perpetually picked at for nits at any time.

=====

Judy lives the role of a mean spirited self-righteous nitpicker of real and/or
fabricated nits often using twisted meanings, off-the-wall interpretations and
misrepresentations of others' motives and what they have said - in her
pedantic, logorrheic arguments personally against them and their positions
together with both subtle and overt insults to bait them into perpetuating her
sadistic game.

By perpetually exercising her nastiness against her targets her real aim is to
maintain her self-satisfying [but false] self-image of superior intellectual
importance which she hopes to be noticed and enthusiastically supported by
those dumb enough [like I was at one time] to buy into it. She takes particular
delight in relentlessly pursuing anyone who dares criticize her.

She's run this ugly game in forums like this for ages instead of being a
positive contributing human being. You can plainly see she doesn't exactly
inspire much of anything but hostility.

My advice is to stay away from her and leave her to her own energies.