on 7/15/05 6:43 PM, anonymousff at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This issue came up repeatedly during a community meeting last summer
> hosted by TM movement leaders. Robert Keith Wallace, an M.U.M. trustee
> and the university's first president, fielded several questions about
> reports of people being banned from the domes after visiting other
> spiritual leaders.
>
> Wallace said TM teachers all agreed when they became teachers not to see
> other gurus.
>

> Yikes I did?????!!!!
>
> I don't remember that part.

It wasn't a formal agreement in my experience, but on my TTC and one I
taught MMY said not to visit other teachers because their followers would
see you there and take it as an implicit endorsement of that teacher. Also,
the teacher might point out to his followers that even TM teachers come to
see him.