I saw it Friday night. I thought there would be a huge throng, so I picked a
low traffic theatre, and it didn't have 3D, so I was disappointed there.  But I
enjoyed it.  I felt he really got the "mystical, back to nature, indigenous
people tuned into nature" part right.  When I go to a movie, as long as I don't
feel I wasted my money, or more importantly, time, then I feel pretty good.  My
kid wants to see 2012, and I heard that it is sort of stupid, but the SE make
it entertaining.  Yea, entertaining, (and a little escape).  I Can always use
some of that. Also plan to see The Road, today if possible.