--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "WillyTex" <willy...@...> wrote:

> But, it's not all bad news, Billy.
>
> At least the U.S. didn't get bullied into giving
> away more billions of dollars at Copenhagen!
>
> "The Copenhagen Accord is merely a UN decision
> that has no legal standing and there is no
> timetable to turn it into a proper treaty..."
>
> 'Copenhagen climate summit: report card'
> Telegraph, December 21, 2009
> http://tinyurl.com/ybey4e5

Let's not forget about the EPA Gestapo!! The strong arm of the environmentalist
wacko movement!  AKA, the Greens! "The end is near" "The sky is falling" and
other original proclamations....

It would take a land mass the size of Tennessee or bigger populated with wind
turbines to replace the energy we currently get from coal, the technology is
simply not there yet!