--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcg...@...> wrote:

> How about a Christmas present, Rick, in the form of upping
> the weekly count to 100, seeing as many of us will be
> holidaying at home and in front of the computer a lot?

How about a different form of Christmas present,
and cutting down the posting limit for the two
remaining chronic overposters on this forum for
whom it was invented to 25.

Think about it. Here is one of the people who
categorically refused to cut down on the number
of his posts when asked politely, saying that
once again he'd like to use Fairfield Life as a
spewing ground to alleviate the boredom of his
life all over again. That is not a prospect
that fills me with warm, fuzzy Christmasy feel-
ings, and I doubt I'm alone in that.  :-)