--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Very nice, thanks for posting this Rick. In fact Maharishi was very clear
> that if the Sidhas did not respond quickly and went to Femahrn during
> Christmas a war would start. But I'm unsure to the Colone's details as I
> remember that the Soviets wanted to invade Poland because of the unrest
> created by Lech Walesa and the workers there, that they marched up several
> divisions of tanks on the Polish/Soviet border that was nutralized by huge
> amounts of snow only days after the course in Femahrn started; with such
> amounts of snow even tanks could not move. But let the historians sort this
> out. I doubt the Soviets would dare to attack West-Germany knowing that that
> would be a start of a new huge war. What they did not know was that the
> Western countries would not allow the Soviets to invade Poland and the
> consequences would be the same as invading West-Germany.
>
> I also heard that after the course Maharishi said "We avoided world war III"
> (words from memory, not quote)

...and suckers like Nabby actually believed him.

And you wonder why the Movement is the great failure it is today?  This is why.

The wonderful thing about TM is that it does indeed pruduce benefits such as
those described above but the most precious TM benefit of all is that one never
had to claim such benefits in order to get them.  Ironically, it is only by
suggesting that such benefits occur that is the single greatest guarantee we
won't get them because to do so means that less people will meditate BECAUSE
THEY VIEW US AS FUCKING CRAZY IDIOTS.

Nabby: when will you realize that it is you and people like you that destroyed
the TMO?  And that, by extension, you INCREASED the chance for war and
suffering in the world?