I would like to see that viedo clip but deleted the reference 4 it could U
send just the clip of the helo trip  to  the  matt , please

In a message dated 1/1/2010 3:12:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
r...@searchsummit.com writes:

From:  FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On  Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 1:28  PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject:  [FairfieldLife] Re: Videoclip of David Lynch's helicopterflight
to Jyotir  Math

--- In _fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:Fa
irfieldl...@yahoogroups.com) ,  "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> Hey Nabby, it would be  helpful if you could post the minutes in the
video at
> which the things  you think are significant take place. BTW, it might
puzzle
> you to know  that Bobby Roth is one of my dearest friends.

3) Must admit that that  last piece of information did puzzle me quite a
bit though from living in the  USA I know americans tends to have a rather
more liberal definition of  friendship than over here.
We  were on International Staff together in the '70's, then we lived and
taught  together in Detroit from '82-'84 (where we took full credit for the
Detroit  Tigers baseball team winning the '84 World Series.) We continue to
stay in  touch, emailing most weeks. I once asked Bobby whether he was
uncomfortable  with my "renegade" status, and he replied that his heart was so
full
of love  that it was hard for him to judge  anyone.