--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> >

> > > Hey Nabby, it would be helpful if you could post the minutes in the video
> > at
> > > which the things you think are significant take place. BTW, it might
> > puzzle
> > > you to know that Bobby Roth is one of my dearest friends.
> >
> > 3) Must admit that that last piece of information did puzzle me quite a bit
> > though from living in the USA I know americans tends to have a rather more
> > liberal definition of friendship than over here.
> > We were on International Staff together in the '70's, then we lived and
> > taught together in Detroit from '82-'84 (where we took full credit for the
> > Detroit Tigers baseball team winning the '84 World Series.) We continue to
> > stay in touch, emailing most weeks. I once asked Bobby whether he was
> > uncomfortable with my "renegade" status, and he replied that his heart was
> > so full of love that it was hard for him to judge anyone.
>
> A generous soul obviously, and very blissfull also.

...but there's not a sould on this forum -- let alone any known person in the
universe -- who believes for one minute that if you weren't aware of the fact
that Bob Roth was an important person in the TMO that you would have such an
opinion about him.

Indeed, if he were the same person who did the same things yet was in, say,
Scientology you would dismiss him as you would a piece of rotting Camembert...