--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> Here's a comment posted on that page:
>
> People disagreeing over how quickly glaciers are going to melt is not a
> scandal. But those people who bury their heads in the sand and claim that
> climate change doesn't exist at all are simply deluding themselves.
>
> We are using up too much energy too quickly and we are putting too much
> waste into landfill sites. Those who deny that the environment is being
> seriously damaged do so because they are too lazy to recycle or save energy.
>
> http://newshuddlines.blogspot.com

So let's have THAT argument, and not cloak the laudable goal of improving the
environment in catastrophe, embellished numbers and political correctness. I
understand the ipcc NOW says it will take 40 to 50 years for some of these,
'disasters' to happen.

I don't think Al Gore can wait that long, investments you know!  "Al, store up
your treasures in heaven, where where moth and rust do not destroy...".