--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>
wrote:

> If mommy keeps using my name when she fights with daddy I am
> going to start cutting myself again with the sharpened end
> of the paper clip. Than I am going to wet my bed and not have
> my period until I am 17. Then I am going to spray computer
> screen cleaner onto a rag and inhale it from a paper bag till
> the fighting stops in my head. Then I am going to date a man
> who is 18 years older than I am and get preggers. Then I am
> going to discover meth.
>
> I'm just say'n...

I hadn't gotten that far in imagining the
Blessed Offspring's personality development
yet. I was still imagining them in French
grade school, stealing Daddy's crown to take
to school for "show and tell." "My Daddy is
king of the Global Country Of Enlightenment.
My bet is that the issue of whether living
in a presumably Vastu condo in the effulgent
field of the ME generated by a noted butt-
bouncer makes one "invincible" is going to
be settled on the playground that very day.

Can you imagine the pressure they'll be under
to get good grades in school? "You *have* to
get all A's because any other letter is
Vedically so...so...not the first letter."

As for what happens when they do grow to
boinkable age, I'm just wondering how Da King
is going to react when a decrepit 500-pound
Bevan starts hitting on them. "I'm the *real*
Tower Of Invincibility in your Daddy's king-
dom, cutey...wanna see?"  :-)