From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:51 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: More on "Raja Ram"

Granted, I've been off the scene here on FFL for many months due to pressing
life issues.

But....can anyone tell me what exactly happened with the money raised for
all of those "at risk children"? I don't recall seeing any posts showing
thousands of kids being initiated. (Again I may have missed this.....I'm the
first to admit.")

So, all that money that was raised from the huge McCartney/Starr concert in
NYC? Does everyone have a clear accounting of how it was used?
Someone was telling me just last night that there have been lots of school
programs supported by the Lynch foundation. He mentioned some in the Bay
area. He said the movement is reluctant to publicize them because it helps
the fundamentalists mobilize against them.