--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bhairitu" <noozg...@...> wrote:

> How's your Mandarin?

Are you suggesting that the Chinese will come in here and "pollute" the
American way of life through heavy political influence?  And impose their
language on us?

How intolerant of you, Bhairitu, to cast dispersions upon a different race and
different culture than yourself.

Language is part of speech and speech is free.  Let the Chinese come in and
exert their influence all the want.  I'm sure that whomever owns the
advertising outlets will be more than happy to collect their revenue.

I for one am not afraid.