--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ultrarishi <no_re...@...> wrote:

> RR:  I like to show you my yogic flying.
>
> Kiki:  60 Euros.
>
> RR:  Can I pay you Rams?
>
> Kiki:  60 Euros.  And please stop talking.  You're only making me
> feel like a ho, but stupid too.

Thank you, ultrarishi, for not only appreciating
my rap in the spirit in which it was intended, but
"pursuing the vision" and taking it further. So few
on this forum have that ability. There is so much
rote "reactivity" here that very few exhibit true
creativity.

The funny thing is that I would actually have *more*
respect for "King" Tony if he were doing the sorts
of things I imagined in my little fantasy visionplay
than I do given the Disneyfied version of his life
and lifestyle promoted by the TMO.

A guy who talks the spiritual talk during the day
but who walks the rakish walk at night is MY KINDA
GUY. Then again, you have to remember that my
favorite character in human history is the Sixth
Dalai Lama, who did just that.

THAT is a "spiritual leader" I can share a gourd of
hot, steaming tumba with. THAT is my idea of a being
committed to the spiritual path, no matter where it
leads you. Interestingly, I have *no problem* with
such a being being enlightened. I happen to believe
that the Sixth Dalai Lama was -- despite his fondness
for Ladies Of The Night -- fully, full-goose-loony
enlightened.

Possibly *because* of his fondness for Ladies Of The
Night. I mean, if you can spend your days in the Potala
palace being the fuckin' Dalai Lama and all and, at the
end of the day, sneak out of the palace and *not only*
hang with the whores and the thieves and the lowlives
in Shol-town (Lhasa's red light district) *but also*
become Tibet's best-known and most-beloved poet in the
process, THAT is my kinda spiritual teacher.

No, not everyone's cuppa tea. But mine. I love those
individuals who can embrace Tantra, to the point of and
beyond the point of embracing their fellow human beings
from time to time. Sex and sexuality are just really
not high on my Issues List the way they are for so many
Christians and wannabee Hindus.

So I actually think my satire about "King" Tony's "night
out" away from *both* the family and the TMO in Pigalle
is not only not heretical or disrespectful, I think it's
kinda respectful in an odd, Tantric sorta way. And if
"King" Tony ever read it and laughed, I'd buy *him* a
glass of overpriced champagne, and hope that it led to
a fascinating evening of tales of what his life within
the TMO must have been like from *his* side.