On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 1:52 PM, ShempMcGurk <shempmcg...@netscape.net>wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_...@...> wrote:
> >
> > Even if pot is legalized in California, the Feds are still going to
> enforce its laws.
>

> No they won't...at least not under Barack Obama's administration as long as
> it is for medical marijuana use (which is 100% of all people who currently
> buy pot at legal pot brothels in Californnia). See:

Could you explain why you're using the word "brothels" besides being
flippant.  No sex is taking place.  BTW, the Wikipedia says that "sporting
houses" has been a euphemism for brothel.  I'll have to remember that.  I
might have heard the term "sporting house" in a movie and its meaning went
over my head.

--
Arguing on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics.  Even if
you win you're still retarded.