> snip[
>
> Isn't it convenient how this psychobabble excuses
> your behavior?

You made up the shame spin on me not  arguing with people who thought you were
out of line for giving me shit when I came here.  The tribe spoke and you got
voted off.  Deal with it.

> And "victimhood" is yet another weasel term (also
> one Barry uses, quelle surprise).

Naming things with labels doesn't make them less useful as descriptive terms
for describing behavior.  You are playing up your victim hood, it is a constant
theme.

> Of course, we don't ever see Barry (or you)
> complaining about being victimized.
>
> <horselaugh>

Because that is not my filter.  I don't allow myself to be victimized.

> You're quite right, Curtis, you aren't at your best
> when you're under fire.

I don't enjoy your shame vibe.  But as far as a putdown, that was lame.  With
or without horselaughs you are portraying yourself as a victim and I'm not
buying it. It has become part of your identity now and challenging it meets
with survival level push-back.

Hey you deal with me as you wish.  I like that you answer in detail Judy.   You
are an odd duck, but at least you write a lot. And when it is off the personal
topics you write well. I'm a fan of this place and you are a big part of it.