Just as I thought Judy, no smoking gun, just your own self created animosity.
There is nothing in those posts to support any of your vague innuendo charges.

> Sometimes it's just plain nastiness, other times it's
> pretty gross intellectual dishonesty.

Lets see some of these that were not in direct response to your treating me
poorly.  Again with the vaguely insulting accusations with zero evidence.

Your fantasy isn't holding up under closer scrutiny.  The reason I dug this up
is because I never have understood how you turn on me after a few friendly
posts.  Now I know it is just an old grudge. One you created on your own.   I
re-read them and it is as I remember it.

My best guess is that you don't even know what your problem is with me.  It is
just a locked-in feeling that hasn't seen the light of day for a while, with no
specific reference point.

The last post also contains unspecified claim of my "dishonesty" without proof.
 It deserved no response because there is none except this:  show me one
example.

So to recap.  You claimed that I had said things after you had warned me that
caused you to go off on me, and it was my fault because of the specific things
I said after your warning. But you can produce none except the whole posts
which I re-read and say nothing more than me trying to figure out what set you
off.  You have failed to show me one example of what you claim.  But you think
that maybe another vague charge of nastiness and dishonest will distract me
from your failure to produce any evidence for your insult?

You should have taken the better road on this one Judy.  But having re-read
your responses, I am not surprised.  You've been running the smoke and mirrors
animosity program for a while now.

But better yet, prove me wrong with specific example so compelling that any
reasonable person will take your side.

>From the last post you referenced:
ME:> I still would like to know what upset you about my post.

Judy:I wasn't "upset" by it, Curtis. Mildly disappointed,
but not surprised, that you hadn't changed, as I said
to start with.

So the whole thing about me having to take responsibility for you getting upset
was all bullshit too?  There was never anything for me to own up to for
provoking you.  You were never upset by anything I said, just "disappointed."
And when everyone said they thought you were acting unfairly to me, that had
nothing to do with me setting you up.  It was all you and your fantasy all
along.  Nursing a grudge from almost a decade past.

I see you with much better clarity Judy, I'm glad we had this little exchange.
The compliment that you seem to have trouble with in the last post is that you
keep the ball in play.  The same compliment I have always paid you.  But the
fact that you include negative vague accusations makes dealing with you
difficult and annoying.  Just as I said in one of my first posts back here.