> > The Big Theories Underwriting Society Are
> > Crashing All Around Us -- Are You

do:
> ...I knew the Swami Beyondananda guy was smart
> and on to 'what's going on.'

Many thanks to both John and Rick, for all the
great articles, cartoons, and all the secret
TMO insider information all these years.

Keep up the good work!

> In this piece he confirms it.

And especially to John for posting all the TM
mantras and the checking notes. You two are
the best informants on the entire planet.

Good job!

"Maharishi is the top dog-eat-dog money-maker
in this outrageous scam for money (*mammon*
instead of God and Truth) as the solution to
the problems of humanity. At least I learned
the lesson..."

Read more:

From: John Manning
Subject: Maharishi quote - Humboldt 1971