--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wle...@... wrote:

> Those folks here now in the sarabands of Bangladesh will incarnate on  dry
> land next time not to worry! they also may well choose to incarnate more
> slowly so no invitations may be needed now or then.

Mr Leed appartently has no inclination to do anything to directly prevent human
suffering or to directly help people who ARE suffering.

He seems to take the apathetic view that "it's just their karma so it doesn't
matter that they are starving to death, in agonizing pain [or whatever tragedy
it is they are experiencing that can be prevented or mitigated]."

Apparently to him under that view, it's pointless to do things such as medical
research to ease humanity's suffering, disease and needless early death because
"it's just their karma."

Maybe if Mr Leed needs treatment for agonizing pain, he will refuse it because
the agony is "just his karma."

Correct me if I'm wrong, Mr Leed.