On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 9:57 AM, tartbrain <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> But before Tiger moves on there's one more apology he really should make,
> and that's to Buddha, for dragging him into this mess and proving once
> again, that whenever something unspeakably tawdry, loathsome and cheap
> happens, just wait a few days. Religion will make it worse.
>
> Now usually, when famous cheaters are looking for public redemption, they
> go to Jesus, but Tiger went old school, and claimed that sleeping with 2/3
> of the waitresses in America had made him a failure as a Buddhist.

Based on the accounts I heard, he only slept with a few of them.  The rest
of them he just fucked.

> He said Buddhism teaches you the way to inner peace is letting go of desire
> - and if that doesn't sound like marriage, I don't know what does.
>
> Personally, if I was a golfer, I'd go with Jesus - because he's a Trinity

It's a quartet, Dude.  People always forget Andy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txzOErCuQlo  (Andy walks with me, Andy talks
to me)

> , so when you walk with him, you've got a foursome. Christianity is for
> rubes. Buddhism is for actors.

He was a pretty good actor, acting Mr. Family Man, Mr. Wholesome.

--
I've got nothing against God.  It's his fan club I can't stand.