--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "WillyTex" <willy...@...>
wrote:

> > > I wonder how countries rank overall?
> > >
> off:
> > EU has 77 medals total compared to US 26, and
> > Norway 17 (Norway is not part of EU)...
> >
> VANCOUVER, British Columbia - While the Vancouver
> Olympics aren't finished, the medal races are -
> and in spectacular fashion for North Americans.

Lol ! Like everything else you discuss here Willytex, you live in a
bubble of ignorance. Ignorance is bliss I guess.
Read the annihilation of North America by Europe:

EU has 108 medals total: 31 Gold Medals, 36 Silver, 41 Bronze.

Canada+USA have 21 Gold Medals, 22 Silver, 5 Bronze.

USA doesn't even have as many medals in total as the EU has in GOLDS !

http://www.medaltracker.eu/ <http://www.medaltracker.eu/>

What a joke. WTF is wrong with the Associated Press? Idiots.

(PS. Canada has pictures of the Queen at their Border Customs - which
the British don't. And Canada ultimately takes orders on policy from The
Secratary General to the Queen, who is the Head of State in Canada -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micha%C3%ABlle_Jean
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micha%C3%ABlle_Jean> . Canadians are more
British than the Scottish are ! )

OffWorld