TurquoiseB:
> I've re-noticed a trend here lately that I must
> comment on. It's shown up in posts from two dif-
> ferent posters lately, interestingly both trying
> to present excuses for the TMO's beliefs and
> actions, but I'm going to deal with it
> generically...

Has anyone else on this forum posted a belief in
a 'soul-monad' - a 'self', that is exactly like
the 'Self'? I don't think so, Turq.

Or, that they *know* that reincarnation is a
scientific principle; or that it is possible for
a person to 'hover' in mid-air for an extended
time in a room with thousands of other people; in
a room that was filled with so much 'golden light'
that even the security guards were able to see a
light radiating out of the top of Fred Lenz's
head?

Or, that 'work' has a 'karmic'  payoff; or that
there is a 'reward' for doing good? Or, that
they believe in 'spirits', but not in 'gods'? Or,
that there is a 'place' we go to after we die,
called the 'Bardo', but only for a few days?

I don't think so, Turq - you're the only one.

<snip>

> I'm calling bullshit on this one...

I'm calling you a True Believer (TB), Turq!

> Call me crazy, but I'd have a lot more respect
> for someone who leapt into the fray defending
> Maharishi, TM, and the TMO by saying, "I *do*
> believe in all this stuff I am clearly defending"
> than I do someone who defends it while pretending
> *not* to believe in it themselves...

You're the only 'crazy' TBer to post stuff like
this: Self? Soul? Hover? Golden Light? Bardo?
Karma? Enlightenment? Buddha?

You must be crazy to post stuff like this! Who
do you think is going to take you seriously?