Joe:
> > > I used to think Tex was the really crazy one.
> > > Now I'm not so sure. She might be the champ in
> > > the borderline personality disorder sweepstakes.

do.rk:
> > I've never seen anything like it.

Judy:
> I am *so* tempted to quote from some of the do.rk's
> ickily worshipful emails to me, if we want to talk
> about personality disorders. I'll refrain, but it's
> a major effort.

Maybe Joe would be interested in reading some of the
icky email the do.rk sends to the Mormon Religion
Group! John used to really like Judy, that is, until
the last U.S. election. Judy refused to drink the
Obama kool-aid. That's when I noticed do.rk's strange
personality disorder. It's like he is almost two
personalities.

I had first noticed something was strange about the
do.rk before, back when he tried to pick a fight with
Judy on Usenet. She whipped him real good in numerous
debates, then he decided that he really liked her a
lot. They were really good pals when they both were
trying to bash me for taking up for President Bush.

Judy had never responded to any of my 5,000 on-topic
messages about TM and the Maharishi, posted over a
period of five years, until I started posting about
John Kerry and the Swifboaters. That's when they both
got together and tried to smear me. So, I think it's
hilarious to read all their squables now. It may be
that they are both bi-polar, or at least rank
opportunists of the lowest sort.

But after reading the posts sent by Sal and Joe, I
can now say that it would be really difficult to top
their one-liners! LOL!!!

"Hey Judy, you can believe whatever you want. It's
really none of my business what you believe. I have
presented my points. They are quite clear to me and
to others.

I see you, [particularly after my unjustified and
horrible remarks about Jewish people and your
subsequent persistance and outrage at them], to be
a person who is against deception and *for*
truthfulness..."

Read more:

Subject:  Re: Quote from Maharishi
Author: John Manning