I bought it in Amritsar
where is their Golden temple.
Each time I read in it
it gives me Goose Bumps and kind of tears
Like with music

I m at the end of my life somewhat warning around on Groups and Blogs
against the dangers of Non Duality which is in itself
very true but like Gravity is True

I bought 4 volumes - as said 1500 pages and it
is all likewisely beautiful

Yes I could take the heavy books apart and scan them
but that will be destructive for the books
and perhaps GOOGLE will do it
I should check it out

When typing, .  . I thought
if there s only One person who likes it
it s worth to do it
SO SIR or Lady Stein >>> That's You  !!!

Ankhaton
PS
see my SHANDORA  song on YouTube