I've never been to Houston, although I once flew into its airport for a
connecting flight.

What struck me as I was flying in was how it's downtown area had such specific
boundaries.  That is, all of a sudden at a certain boundary all the skyscrapers
appeared.  Flat, low-rising buildings and then, all the skyscrapers all
together.  It looked like the Emerald City from the Wizard of Oz.

Has anyone else had that impression of the skyline of Houston?