On Mar 12, 2010, at 6:02 AM, Irmeli wrote:

Adam's description makes me think that he maybe incapable of naturally in a healing way contain the emotional releases TM- practice has activated in him.

Through his Buddhist practices he can continue escaping connection in a feeling level to his emotions by intellectually distancing himself.

More than anything else he would probably need to start seeing a psychotherapist, who could help him feel into his emotions in a healing way.

That's an unusual interpretation of what Adam is sharing Irmeli: he didn't jive with TM, so he's somehow defective and therefore needs to see a psychotherapist! TM itself isn't to blame, nor are the unique differences and preferences we all carry, but the messenger should be instead 'shot on sight', and then dragged off to the looney bin!

Yikes!

Al Qaeda meets SCI. Should we make him go to a mandatory Vedic madrasa?