> ...none of these are my teachers.

So, you did not take initiation from the Maharishi
and study his system of meditation?

Thanks for the correction, Vaj. I always suspected
you were fibbing about that.

But, your name is 'Vajradhatu', which was founded by
the Trungpa Tulku; you once attended a seminar at
Nalanda under the direction of Osel Tendzin; you once
wrote a letter to, and then met with Swami Rama; you
said you once sat at the feet of the Shankaracharya;
and you claimed to have studied with the Maharishi
for years to become a TM teacher.

> Go figure, huh?

So, I just figured you had at least five teachers.

But, now you don't even want to acknowldge the Kalu
Rinpoche as one of your Buddhist meditation teachers?

That's a hard one to figure out!