--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "lurkernomore20002000"
<steve.sun...@...> wrote:

> Thank you Off. I will try to do so.  May I suggest that YOU pull back
on this frenetic posting, and just admit that you backed down from a
challenge>

Incorrect. I asked for his name and he didn't give it, so I could not
make any bet you moron. He did not bet, he is a coward that will not
bet. Stop makng stuff up you piece lying shit. I want to bet with him,
but he won't give his name. I did not agree to any price. You are lying
because you are a coward too. No price was a agreed to and the thread
attests to that. I will not agree to any price, until I know is name.
STOP lying about what happened you anonymous scumbag.

You are not a human either, you cowardly anonymous non-entity.

OffWorld

OffWorld