It was not a projection.  I called you a dummy because you don't seem to
know history.  The history of this country from it's inception has been
a battle between a bunch of materialistic fools who though it was their
divine right to rule and an intellectual minority that didn't care to
accumulate a lot of property (which is a responsibility) or to rule over
other (also a responsibility).  It therefore is a product of nature.
The intellectual set will only take so much from the materialists and
then it is war.  To the intellectual set the materialists all look like
a bunch of vain fools and dangerous ones at that.  We have seen what
they do to the world and don't like it.

If you don't like my criticism then tough shit.