I have a friend who is a meditator and a fellow classmate in my thrice weekly
yoga class.  She has developed a "buzzing" sensation in what we would consider
the third eye area.  It comes up during yoga class when doing asanas.  It comes
up when she hears chanting.  And, it comes up when she sits down to meditate
and it stays present pretty much the whole time.  It's not uncomfortable and
she manages quite well with it.  It goes away when she is not doing any
spiritual practice, that is to say, secular activities do not seem to bring
this on.  She got concerned about it 6 months ago and saw a neurologist who ran
a battery of test, but medically she checks out fine.  Even her MRI was fine.

Any thoughts on this, good people?