Hugo:
> The nothingness is easily understood too. Dying is most
> probably like going under anaesthetic, nothing you can
> do except disappear. Along with awareness goes the part
> of you that thinks there must be something else that
> survives...

You are using metaphysical terms, so to follow this thread,
you'd have to assume that we 'exist' in the first place, in
order to postulate that we will one day be 'non-existent'.

So, really you have said nothing, except to postulate a
metaphysical nihilism. In which case, you have said nothing,
since you have not proved that we exist.

It's a case of circular logic, if not a logical fallacy.