"I was a virgin and knew nothing about sex," said 34-year-old Mrs
Pearce. "He said he loved me and that I was the only one. 'You make my
life so good,' he told me. "When I asked about his celibacy he said:
'There are exceptions to every rule.' He was a brilliant manipulator. I
just couldn't see that he was a dirty old man. We made love regularly.
And I don't think I was the only girl. At one stage I thought I was
pregnant by him."

I have said previously that it really makes no difference to me one way
or the other about his sexual escapades.   But if he was sexually active
for fifteen years or so, and had these women under his spell, and
therefore probably got sex whenever, wherever he wanted,  how do you not
get someone pregnant during this time?  And I don't hear about anyone
getting an abortion