More Sorkin.

Goldman to top 5% Stanford Biz School grad on recruiting tour:

"You're attracted to me, but the idea of physical intimacy is uncomfortable
because you only know me as Goldman -- the Greatest of all Investment Banking
firms. But it's not always going to be that way, and the reason I know that is
there was a moment last night when you were with ME, not just Goldman. And I
know what a big step that was for you. So, Heather, I'm in no rush. Here's my
plan. We're going to slow down, and when you're comfortable, that's when it's
going to happen."