From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of wle...@aol.com
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 2:22 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: FW: $200...loved the last line, for humor
only

none of the above I thought & see it now fun, it was funny & also to stir
the liberal pot rehire so kept them coming  knowing them to be but funny &
not so but easily mistaken for such by my liberal blind friend & thus cause
them to enjoy another feeding frieze well worth watching the reactions &
name calling  guttural 4 letter words etc.

I did, in fact, use the words "both", "news", "beck", "wing", "have",
"such", "just", "also", and "that".

HA! HA! HA! the efforts HA! HA! for the joy it has brought in laughter to
many Laughter great medicine & needed so much here.

In a message dated 4/30/2010 3:12:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,