> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:
> >
> > http://tmfree.blogspot.com/2010/05/david-wants-to-fly-very-personal-
> > review.html
> >
> > Great interview inspired by the coherence in the film
> > "David Wants to Fly".
>
> Not an "interview." A "completely unsolicited email,"
> according to Gina at the TM-Free blog.

Yeah, Interesting tack the person is taking.  If for real, pity the poor
innervated person.  Then, considering the unsolicited  'Anonymous' authoring,
it reads more like a christian nut trying real hard to defame or something that
Gina as an activist denier has made up to splash on her blog.  Considering the
source.