--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:

> Bhairitu wrote:
> > TurquoiseB wrote:
> >
> > > Claudia Schiffer joins the ranks of Demi Moore and Angelina
> > > Jolie in proving that beautiful women get even more beautiful
> > > when they are pregnant in a recent photo essay for German
> > > Vogue at:
> > >
> > > http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/13/claudia-schiffers-many-ed_n_574757.html
> > >
> > > Perhaps they also get more spiritual. My favorite in the set
> > > of photos is this one of Claudia as a pregnant nun:
> >
> > Though not pregnant but an older actress:  Annabelle Gish on last
> > night's "Flash Forward" or have you given up on that show? ;-)

Haven't seen it. Still in Deadline Mode. :-(

> Which has BTW been canceled:
> http://www.providingnews.com/flashforward-cancelled-low-ratings-the-cause.html

Sad. It was just gettin' good.

> I wonder if they will actually wrap things up or leave things
> hanging?

Good question. And one of historical note, TV-wise.

"Pushing Daisies" was definitely left hanging.

"Deadwood" was sorta left hanging, but stands on its
own anyway, as a complete Work Of Art.

So does "Kings."

"Firefly" would have been left hanging, if it hadn't
been for the efforts of many Browncoats such as myself
that allowed Joss Whedon to make the needed sequel,
"Serenity."

"Dollhouse" knew it was toast, and thus was allowed
the chance to finish up with grace, as a complete
Work Of Art.