--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On May 16, 2010, at 2:16 PM, tartbrain wrote:
>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:

> > > Yes, yes! And the vomiting on himself from over-boozing is just a secret
> > > sign for the integration of inner and outer.
> > >

> > Well, until you embrace and own your inner vomit, until you see the full
> > effulgence and infinite love of the Divine in vomit -- well then one is
> > truly a spiritual slacker.
>

> But I'm already automatically embracing my own inner vomitus by it's very
> nature. It's when it leaves my body that I'm like a yogi meditating on the
> corpse of my own inner Ganges gone awry. It's the outer vomit that Sir Paul
> expresses that is so difficult to integrate! Kudos to Paul Yogi, student of
> the Dark Sadie.

There are many divine adepts on this list. While those with only a crude,
gross, superficial view -- they will see various posters vomiting all over each
other -- repeatedly - at times some projectile vomiting is involved.

But the deeper reality is that they are spewing out divine love on each other,
as Brahman is the vomit, Brahman is the act of vomiting, Brahman is the giver
and recipient of the vomit.

These divine adept posters are so vastly generous, they spew their effulgent
divine drenched vomit on others selflessly, full of love -- with no hesitation
or constraint. They ae truly saints. Walking Buddhas.