On May 17, 2010, at 5:45 PM, Ravi Chivukula wrote:

> I want to clarify to everyone else my path. I was born into a high conflict
> family but was entirely untouched by it like a lotus in a mud pond. People
> might remember my old feisty self from Amma list, I would get mad and fight
> like hell with people who made fun of Amma (I think I remember this idiot Sal
> from there)

No, it was another idiot, Rav. :) Never been an Amma
devotee or posted on any of her chat groups.

> like the ones I'm responding to with fervor. But I would get totally
> disturbed and feel guilty. I used to fall into meditation after my responses
> there.
>
> Since now I'm totally awakened I'm treating my interaction with even idiots
> in a very loving way. I feel like I will leave my body anytime and my wife is
> very concerned since she wants me to be around forever.

Yes, it's perfectly obvious that your "high conflict"
family has had no effect on you as an adult (I use
that word loosely here) whatsoever.

> So I'm so glad that Rick invited here, anything to keep me rooted to my body.
> I love fights and dealing with idiots totally, I in my life have never
> rejected anything. I used to love fighting with Amma devotees too and very
> outspoken in my criticism. Everything adds to my bliss. Even though my energy
> and consciousness is same as someone like Jim, I don't shy away from conflict
> and fights. I totally love it and handle it with equanimity.
>
> I know I will always have the last word and I am in total control of the
> conversation..LOL..

Which proves exactly how lacking in control you are, Rav.
Anyone who has to keep getting the last word in
has serious anger issues, not that there's anything
wrong with that, of course...

Sal