On Jul 21, 2004, at 1:37 PM, Llundrub wrote:

It's just part of the way I was trained but more importantly because it is something I find useful and practical.

----What is?  I don't get what youre refering to.

Checking ones motivation, ones own underlying motivation.

Therefore when someone else tries to tell 'what I think" or "what I mean" and it's off base, I can recognize that.

----Like when you saw that I said you were evil or bad? As you had said above?

That's not what I said. "Just because you assume "evil" or "hatred" or whatever does not mean that is what the speaker intended--it's your label." And really I don't intend to go any re-quote everything you misquote, misrepresent, etc.

Here we go again...

So if you have a specific beef, quote me.

----I could easily. Already you maligned me saying you have heard me say Buddhist things against some lama's wishes.  That's pure bull.

That's not what I said. "I have heard you talk "about" various esoteric Buddhist topics, but honestly from my perspective you seem to miss the points much of the time--and I know lamas have told you this as well." is what I said.

I'm not going to get into some oppositional-defiant push-pull game. Try it on someone else.

Constantly? How would you know? Could you quote me?

---Sure like when you assumed that I assumed you were evil or bad in the above comment.

<sigh> see above quote. Not what I said.

</game-playing>