Well, he came on board, and laid out who he was and where he was coming from.
How many have done that? Then Turq's first posts to that were out and out
personal attacks.  Attempting to speak for all of us by comparing him to Jim
Flanagan, and saying that Jim was viewed as a pretty big fool around here. I
can speak for myself, thank you.  And then telling him (Ravi) he had to choose
between Jim or his wife. (was that supposed to be some kind of joke) That
seemed strange to me.  He posted a video of him and his wife.  I thought they
looked like a happy couple.  I don't see many people here, including myself,
sharing that much personal information.

I couldn't figure out his attacks on Tart.  I don't think he got where Tart was
coming from.  Yea, he lashed out pretty strong against those he felt were
demeaning him.  But hey, they drew first blood.

I like him.  In the posts of his I've read at Buddha at the Park Bench, he
seems pretty consistent, and doesn't seem to full of himself.

So, that's my thumbnail.