--- On Sun, 5/23/10, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:

From: Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com>
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: Conversation with Mr. Chivukula
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 1:49 PM

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of TurquoiseB

As did Maharishi, rejecting and divorcing himself

from essentially the entire tradition he had been

part of, which would never have allowed him to be

a teacher. Seems to me that there is a bit of a

double standard going on here...

He did? I thought he
always emphasized his allegiance to his tradition.

I think you could argue that the orthodox tradition of Shankaracharyas felt MMY
was doing something wrong. They, perhaps, rejected him, but he never rejected
them. Similar to how Maharishi superficially rejected Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
(i.e., "Meditators should watch out for sweet poison") yet the two remained in
close contact and SSRS adores MMY. SSRS said MMY was a "Lion of Consciousness."
Amen to that!