>From my sister:

PLease send to everyone!! Let's all help MSAE win !
They can put in your vote everyday ! just send MSAE the info below - easy!

If your time is limited let Maharishi School vote on your behalf (US
residents only)! Email your name, email address, date of birth, and
permission to vote in your name to cchesn...@msae.edu. If family members
aged 13 or older would also like to vote, include their information, too.
(And if you've already registered on the RefreshEverything.com website,
please send us your password.)

  _____

Maharishi School in Fairfield, Iowa needs your vote! PepsiCo is sponsoring a
"Refresh Everything" contest to support projects that will make a positive
impact.

We need your votes -- not your money -- to: build a new science lab ($50,000
grant); build a kitchen to complete our seed-to-table program ($50,000
grant); and launch a model learning center for sustainable living ($250,000
grant).

The projects that receive the most votes win. You can help bring $350,000 to
expand Maharishi School programs.

If you are dedicated to voting every day through May 31st on your own, just
visit http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q=maharishi
< <http://www.refresheverything.com/>  http://www.refresheverything.com/>

If your time is limited let Maharishi School vote on your behalf (US
residents only)! Email your name, email address, date of birth, and
permission to vote in your name to cchesn...@msae.edu. If family members
aged 13 or older would also like to vote, include their information, too.
(And if you've already registered on the RefreshEverything.com website,
please send us your password.)

We deeply appreciate your help,

Maharishi School 12th grade men

P.S. Our ranking on May 8th was #20 (Science Lab), #23 (Kitchen), and #33
(Sustainable Learning Center at Maharishi School). We need at least 500 more
people to vote every day to compete for the top 10 for the Science Lab and
Kitchen, and top 2 for the Sustainable Living Center.