Sure, if someone wants to set up a dozen different accounts, all he needs is a
dozen different email addresses. He can put any name on any account and any pic
he can upload as a profile pic, though Facebook does not approve of copyright
infringement. One way to try to protect against it is to adjust the account
privacy settings so that fewer people can see the friend list. The options are:
'Everyone', 'Friends of Friends', 'Friends Only', and 'Customize'. Customize
allows one to enter names or a list of names in either a 'Make this visible to'
list, or a 'Hide this from' list, or both. For instance, if you were the person
concerned and you restricted your friend list to 'Friends Only', then I would
still have access to your friend list and Rory would still have access to your
friend list, because we are friends, but if LB were not one of your friends,
then he would not be able to view your friend list. Some detective work can get
around the
 restriction to some degree, like if the perpetrator looked at my profile, he
would be able to see we are friends and add me to the list of people he wants
to try to fool into thinking he is you...he would be able to see we are friends
if he browses through my friend list because I open my friend list to
eveeryone.

"Love will swallow you, eat you up completely, until there is no `you,' only
love."

- Amma