> > Michael Goodleman
> > Whoever you are you may have not meant any evil intention
> > but you have upset a lot of people who admire and respect
> > Dr. Morris. (and deservedly so)
>
> "And most of all you've upset *ME*, because I thought
> for a minute my groupie status quotient had risen
> high enough to be "friended" by the real Bevan."
>
> What a wuss. And what a closet queen.

Anticipating a flurry of replies characterizing me as some part of some
animal for making unwarranted suggestions about what really motivated
Michael to want to become Bevan's "friend," according to his Facebook
profile one of his favorite films is "Planes, Trains and Automobiles."

I rest my case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu80vwfXzGs
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu80vwfXzGs>