> In the news, a young person of the meditating community put an end to his
> life this last week.
>
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/34a3rnz

Does taking Anti-depressants preclude spiritual experience?

Just wondering given the recent experience of exulted experiences and suicide.

Exulted transcendental experiences and depressed.  Does taking anti-depressants
also shut off the spiritual experience?  Get in the way of transcending?

I don't know.  I'm just wondering given the recent example.  Spiritual
experiences and anti-D's?  Anybody got real experience to relate to?  Dr. Pete,
what do you know?

Acedia as spiritual depression, is there a place for anti-D's in spiritual
depression?  Should meditators be afraid of taking anti-D's?  Anti-psychs?

Thanks in advance,

-Buck